Register

FLORIDA Rex and cages have to go

A place for community members to buy and sell rabbits or rabbit related items. Everyone can read, but you must have 20 posts to participate. ALL buy/sell/trade threads must be posted here.
5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
BunnyBucks: 11,725.00

FLORIDA Rex and cages have to go

Post Number:#1  Unread postby GBov » Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:58 pm

As you may remember I was having some problems with my standard Rex herd in the early spring so I culled every rabbit that ever even looked crosswise at me. Nothing wrong inside any of them and no problems since. Every bunny made it through the heat and are great now.

So of course I am now moving :lol: and not only moving but going over the pond and cant take any of them with me.

All buns and cages and watering system are up for sale. Watering system is PVC pipes, pin nipples and float controlled auto top up bucket.

Would love to sell them all together to someone who knows what they are getting and would take proper care of them. Will sell to a forum member for $10 a rabbit, $10 a cage and the watering system for free. At last count there are 21 rabbits and 30ish cages. The reason I am vague on cage numbers is because many of them open up into 4 and 6 ft cages or close down to 18 to 24 inch cages so cage numbers kind of fluctuate at need.

Castor, orange, lavender, blue, a weird kind of dark brown frosted with white looking color, gold tipped steel and broken of all those colors. Age between 12 weeks and 3 years with one that I think is older but no idea of her age. 5 or 6 maybe. Four oddments in addition to the Rex, one chin cross and her very dark but large daughter, one French Angora Rex cross doe and her one fuzzy offspring I kept to see what its fur would develop into.

PLEASE let me know if you want and can get them as we are moving ASAP and they MUST go! :(

__________ Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:06 pm __________

To England that is and am really sad I cant take them with me. I went to a rabbit show while we were there this summer and to be honest, my rabbits blew the ones on show right out of the water!

__________ Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:58 pm __________

Keep your fingers crossed, I think I have a lady wanting them all!

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership
United States of America Female
BunnyBucks: 20,672.00

Re: FLORIDA Rex and cages have to go

Post Number:#2  Unread postby Marinea » Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:24 pm

*fingers crossed*

And safe travels to you.
Bird House Farm
Organic heirloom farming on a small scale

1 year of membership
United States of America
BunnyBucks: 2,256.00

Post Number:#3  Unread postby Nymphadora » Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:07 pm

I'm so jealous, wish I could afford bunnies right now. :oops:

Hopefully everything goes well with that lady and you can leave everything with one person!

1 year of membership
Canada Female
BunnyBucks: 3,551.00

Post Number:#4  Unread postby SarniaTricia » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:12 am

Wish I was closer!

Safe travels! You will have lots of bunny opportunities over the pond.
Breeding Magpie Harlequin Rabbits for Meat and Pelts...
Working towards a farm to raise animals with respect and care.

https://www.facebook.com/BABRabbits/