Register

ISO Young Stan.Chin/NZ Near NC

A place for community members to buy and sell rabbits or rabbit related items. Everyone can read, but you must have 20 posts to participate. ALL buy/sell/trade threads must be posted here.
2 years of membership2 years of membership
United States of America Female
BunnyBucks: 6,832.00

ISO Young Stan.Chin/NZ Near NC

Post Number:#1  Unread postby ButtonsPalace » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:19 pm

I am looking for a younger proven buck preferably not black. I'm looking for a Standard Chinchilla or a New Zealand White/Red. I'll gladly take a cross of either of these with anything but a Flemish Giant, I'm not ready for a rabbit that big haha. I live in Burnsville, NC 28714 and I'm looking to not have to drive more than about 2 hours out. I really hope to find a buck to add to the herd soon. I've recently resorted to adding ACV that I've already watered down a bit and I'm adding it to their water bottles. Litters of 3 and 4 isn't going to cut it. I also want to add some color variety. If you have anything or know anyone who might please please let me know! :) Thank you so very much!
@Happydalerabbits on Facebook :)

Site Supporter
BunnyBucks: 10,838.00

Re: ISO Young Stan.Chin/NZ Near NC

Post Number:#2  Unread postby FourRingCircus » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:34 pm

I actually have a NZW buck that I was saving for someone but they flaked out on me. He is 10 months old or so. Not sure about his breeding potential, but he was from a litter of 9. The sire is a sweetheart buck. I am south of Asheboro, so a bit farther I believe, but figured I would offer.
Formerly known as "heritage" :)

Homeschool mom of 4 little ones - 9, 8, 6, & 4!

Our Four Ring Farmstead journey will be on hold for a few years as we take on a new adventure in WV! Maybe a new focus on gardening in a cooler climate...

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership
BunnyBucks: 20,627.00

Post Number:#3  Unread postby Marinea » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:10 pm

According to online maps, we about 2 1/2 hours away. I will know Friday if my proven fawn NZ buck is sold. I also have a proven NZ fawn doe I would consider selling as well.
Bird House Farm
Organic heirloom farming on a small scale

Post Number:#4  Unread postby ButtonsPalace » Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:52 pm

I don't need any more does :) Just a buck to kinda mix up the gene pool in the herd. I only have two currently and they are father and son.. Plus one of my does in the sons sister and another doe is his mom. His mom will only breed to his dad so I can't get rid of him and I don't wanna get rid of a brown bunny he's so cute and sweet. How much are you asking Marinea? I might see if I can get a ride out that way and maybe we could meet or something if all were to work out :)

__________ August 24th, 2016, 9:52 pm __________

heritage wrote:I actually have a NZW buck that I was saving for someone but they flaked out on me. He is 10 months old or so. Not sure about his breeding potential, but he was from a litter of 9. The sire is a sweetheart buck. I am south of Asheboro, so a bit farther I believe, but figured I would offer.

I looked up just Asheboro to here and it's 3 hours. I don't know if you'd possibly want to meet halfway either. I'm talking to a few other people because to be honest I didn't expect to get replies about looking for a rabbit haha!

I don't know if either of you have a facebook but if you wanna message me on there it might be easier to talk or I can text. If you wanna message me on facebook look up Happy Dale Rabbitry it's a little bunny on a purple blanket standing up. I would love to see pics of the two bucks in question though. And I will point out I am not looking for a black rabbit what so ever. I already have two and may be keeping a third that would be a doe. I'm almost thankful we decided to move the injured rabbit indoors and keep him as an indoor rabbit because my mind was starting to short circuit seeing to almost identical rabbits in two different places and trying to remember which is which haha!

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership
BunnyBucks: 20,627.00

Post Number:#5  Unread postby Marinea » Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:25 pm

Sorry BP, just got the confirmation call claiming the buck. I won't have any more until January, at which time I hope to have two litters of eight week old kits.
Bird House Farm
Organic heirloom farming on a small scale

Post Number:#6  Unread postby ButtonsPalace » Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:33 am

It's ok I'm really in no hurry for a new buck. I wanna see what's available and I'm almost thinking about looking for a new zealand or a cinnamon crossed with a flemish giant for buck... I just don't know if he'd be too big for my best doe. Her growth was a bit stunted so she's a bit more petite than my other does. Not much although she looks about 8 or 9 months and is a little over a year.