Register

Commercial USDA Rabbit Processing

Discussion of all aspects of rabbits as meat animals. If this subject is offensive to you, please do not visit.
4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership
BunnyBucks: 10.00

Commercial USDA Rabbit Processing

Post Number:#1  Unread postby World Rabbitry.com » Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:42 pm

Good afternoon Rabbit Talk. My Name is Bill with World Rabbitry. We are currently in the process of completeing USDA certification for exclusive Rabbit processing. We will cover South east territory from SC to FL. Our Equipment (MSU) can process 500-600 rabbits per hour. We can purchase meat in Bulk or just process meat for local farmers.

We are all aware of the current increase in meat costs. It is our belief that white rabbit meat will grow in demand as these prices continue to soar. Our long term vision is creation of the world rabbitry network where local rabbit farmers will have outlet of the meats produced at a fair rate to the farmer for a great consumer experience.
William Matos

Sr Partner

World Rabbitry.com

Site Supporter
6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
Austria
BunnyBucks: 4,454.00

Re: Commercial USDA Rabbit Processing

Post Number:#2  Unread postby Preitler » Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:54 pm

Equipment (MSU) can process 500-600 rabbits per hour.

I'm very curious about that, any details? I mean, that would need a lot of educated people.

We are all aware of the current increase in meat costs. It is our belief that white rabbit meat will grow in demand as these prices continue to soar. Our long term vision is creation of the world rabbitry network where local rabbit farmers will have outlet of the meats produced at a fair rate to the farmer for a great consumer experience.

Pardon me, I lived on doomed start ups for many years, this just sounds like one of these...
But.. I'm grumpy anyway, and wary of great, new ideas by experience

Site Supporter
7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
United States of America
BunnyBucks: 32,828.00

Post Number:#3  Unread postby Zass » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:03 pm

I'd love to hear more about the idea.

Site Admin
11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership
Canada Female
BunnyBucks: 61,414.00

Post Number:#4  Unread postby MaggieJ » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:44 pm

So would I! :)

This could be a very good thing for some of our members if it works.

Welcome to RT, World Rabbitry. :hi:
Sojourning in 1894 . . .

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership
BunnyBucks: 10,950.00

Post Number:#5  Unread postby grumpy » Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:15 am

Where are your home headquarters going to be located?
If, you don't mind my asking.
A quick look verified your website is non-existent. :? :?
Author of Historical Romance Novels: The Trilogy of: Box of Dreams, Scarlet Dreams, and Shattered Dreams.
My newest work: Now in publication. Redemption Road.
Visit my website for more information. http://www.ekfelts.com

The following user would like to thank grumpy for this post
Homer, MaggieJ, Zass

Site Admin
11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership
Canada Female
BunnyBucks: 61,414.00

Post Number:#6  Unread postby MaggieJ » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:00 am

World Rabbitry.com opens up some interesting possibilities for those raising rabbits for meat, and I wish the venture well.

All the same, I would like to remind our members that membership in RabbitTalk in no way implies an endorsement of any product or service. Please always exercise due caution in dealings with any unknown entity, especially if invited to invest. Scams abound in this world of ours and it is sometimes difficult to sort the wheat from the chaff. Better to be safe than sorry.

I know of nothing either good or bad about World Rabbitry.com and I am posting this purely as a general reminder to members to take the time to get acquainted with any new member before doing business with them.
Sojourning in 1894 . . .

The following user would like to thank MaggieJ for this post
Homer, Nymphadora, SuburbanHomesteader, TheChad

Site Supporter
7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
United States of America Male
BunnyBucks: 10,212.00

Post Number:#7  Unread postby Homer » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:25 am

grumpy wrote:Where are your home headquarters going to be located?

Checking the web address shows it to be in the Phoenix area but...zero traffic for a site created April 2nd this year on Go Daddy servers.
Previous owner of the elusive and much sought after "Get Away With It" card.

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership
BunnyBucks: 10,950.00

Post Number:#8  Unread postby grumpy » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:06 am

Homer wrote:
grumpy wrote:Where are your home headquarters going to be located?

Checking the web address shows it to be in the Phoenix area but...zero traffic for a site created April 2nd this year on Go Daddy servers.

World Rabbitry.com wrote:Good afternoon Rabbit Talk. My Name is Bill with World Rabbitry. We are currently in the process of completeing USDA certification for exclusive Rabbit processing. We will cover South east territory from SC to FL. .

Why Phoenix..?? :x :x When they state they'll be servicing the south-eastern United States..???
Dunno about this... LOL.
BTW: Thanks Homer... for locating it.. I'm not real whippy about this stuff...

Grumpy.
Author of Historical Romance Novels: The Trilogy of: Box of Dreams, Scarlet Dreams, and Shattered Dreams.
My newest work: Now in publication. Redemption Road.
Visit my website for more information. http://www.ekfelts.com

Site Supporter
United States of America Male
BunnyBucks: 10,212.00

Post Number:#9  Unread postby Homer » Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:30 pm

Why pay Go Daddy a monthly service fee when your site isn't published? :hmm:
Previous owner of the elusive and much sought after "Get Away With It" card.