Ummm...Kinda.....URGENT!!!!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blueeyedrex

Reaction score
My rabbit is due very soon, i think she is in labor(panting lots of water) but i moved the nest accidently and spilled the contents no fur, but the nest box was really small so i put in a larger one and put the contents in her new bigger box?? will this disrupt her :x :x :x :x :x :x

Just leave her alone for a bit. If something does go wrong, there isn't much you can do, but being in there watching her makes it more likely for something to go wrong. Try to keep it all on one thread too, rabbittalk shows new replies to threads with the same priority as new threads in the active posts (where most people look), and if its on an old thread we get more context. I see more problems with small nest boxes than big ones, if she starts using the box as a toilet you may have to switch back. If she has babies outside of the nest, you can move them into the nest, and she will still care for them. If you have wire floor, just peak in every now and then, to see if there is are babies on the wire so you can move them before they get cold. If you have a solid floor cage, the babies could do perfectly fine even outside of the nestbox, so it isn't as much of a concern.

SableSteel":17wd7w3w said:
Just leave her alone for a bit. If something does go wrong, there isn't much you can do, but being in there watching her makes it more likely for something to go wrong. Try to keep it all on one thread too, rabbittalk shows new replies to threads with the same priority as new threads in the active posts (where most people look), and if its on an old thread we get more context. I see more problems with small nest boxes than big ones, if she starts using the box as a toilet you may have to switch back. If she has babies outside of the nest, you can move them into the nest, and she will still care for them. If you have wire floor, just peak in every now and then, to see if there is are babies on the wire so you can move them before they get cold. If you have a solid floor cage, the babies could do perfectly fine even outside of the nestbox, so it isn't as much of a concern.
thanks im sleeping outside her cage (in the living room) tho mo fur yettt

Blueeyedrex, I am seriously upset that you are continuing to start new threads about your doe (who as far as I can tell is having a perfectly normal kindling) and clogging up the Last Active Post scroll bar. I asked you in another of your repetitive threads not to do this--and when you persisted, I sent you an official warning. The next step would be to ban you from RabbitTalk altogether. I don't want to do this, but if you continue to ignore the rules, that is what will happen.

You should have made one initial post giving details of your doe's situation. All your subsequent questions should have been added to that thread.

Latest posts

Back