um wicked!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DevonW

Reaction score
Lst night I was talking to my Boss about my rabbits.

Boss: So how do your rabbits cope with this cruddy weather?
Me: Very well, they're in a building.
Boss: Oh so they're not outside?
Me: Nope.
Boss: Do you need another building?
Me: *blank stare* um sure?
Boss: great it was just going to the scrap yard anyways.

And that is how I got a shed for free. It isn't that big but I can use it to store hay, feed, and shavings. OR I can use it to process fryers instead of in the kitchen where everyone complains about it. Or I can use it to house my fryers so some people won't complain about when I do the dead because they've gotten atatched. oh the possibilities. :p

Brody":38s8h2cv said:
free building? super cool

you CRACKED me up with this fruedian slip :)
DevonW":38s8h2cv said:
when I do the dead .. :p

:twisted:

Well... this is awkward :lol:

The sad thing is that's not even one of my all time greatest slip ups with typing, trust me they get funnier.

it was just so fitting given what you are thinking of using the building for it - it made me chuckle ..

believe me my typos are NUTz too :)

Um.. I totally got your luck! I was cruising craigslist, and I never check out 'free stuff', but though why not. We're trying to build a rabbit barn and wood and cement footings and what not are expensive.
Well, there was an ad for "free wood"...and oh man, was it wood.. and FREE! I scored on treated 2X4, 2X6, and 4X4 boards. 1X6 oak planks. and just a ton of other stuff.. including a canning rack (the one you keep your jars from touching the bottom of the pot) cement footings, and cool slabs of marble counter top! :p
2 truck loads with stuff tied on the roof! All lifted and loaded and carried by ME and only me. :cool:

Needless to say, but I can't move my neck to the left. :cry:
But, score!
thanks for the luck Devon!

Latest posts

Back