Two of three managed

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladysown

Staff member
Reaction score
Rosie - black silver marten Holland lop doe - five kits born, two DOA, UNFORTUNATELY one of the DOA was the black otter/marten not sure which that I've been waiting for. :( This doe builds an early nest and likes to remake it at least twice. She also sits in the nest box alot for the first couple of days after kindling.

Curly - black mini rex doe - four kits, all broken black from the looks of things. She built a very lovely nest on the last day (just when I was thinking she hadn't gotten in the family way).

Lucy hasn't thus far kindled. She's my little Polish that recently generated a fair bit of discussion elsewhere on exactly what colour she is. She's a little freaked out being in the house....but seeing as she's been bouncing off the walls of her nest box I'm somewhat skeptical that she's actually preggers. But IF she is preggers with the possible 1-3 kits expected of her I don't particularly want to lose them either so she'll be here for the next three days. Then she'll move out and Lada will come in.

Back