Transportation WA/OR

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueCamasRabbitry

Reaction score
Leaving: 12 O'clock on Oct. 21st, 2010
Returning: Sometime on the morning of Sunday, Oct. 24th
Route Down & Back: South on I-5 from Rochester, WA to Portland, OR, East on I-84 to Baker City, OR (& then south to Ontario, OR on Saturday).
Transport Fees:
$10 per head one way (along the route, or to show)
$15 roundtrip for entered rabbits, which includes putting up on the show table.
$4 discount on multiples.
$5 pick-up available at Monroe, WA 10/2/10 show. (Pick-up pending!)
Free drop-off at Yelm Show, Oct. 30th.
Current # Of Available Holes: 15-18
Conditions:
I would prefer you to send your own carriers & dishes for the round-trip rabbits. Feed must be provided for round-trip rabbits, and rabbits being picked up in Monroe. Hay & water will be provided.

Questions: Okay, so my questions...
1. When providing transportation, do I stop along the way to pick-up rabbits that are being transported, or do the breeders bring to me? I'm guessing the first one... hah. I'm new to this...just figuring everything out.
2. Do the buyers already know that they have to pay transportation fees?
3. Do the breeders send information with me so I know where to meet the buyer, or do I have to set that all up?

And, I'm only charging $5 transportation fee for MY rabbits. ;) I have 6 available. Some very nice JR. Mini Rex.

Emily

__________ Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:22 pm __________

Tiny bump. :cool:

This is my official thread for offering transportation. If anyone is interested, feel free to PM me in order to get my email & cell, so we can work out the details. ;)

I won't be going to Oregon unless I get full holes, as the money from that will be my gas money home. :D lol.

Thanks,
Emily

Back