Tractor!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cottie

Reaction score
We're allllmost done. Just need a few more long boards, hiding areas, then some method of attaching it to the lawnmower to be pulled!

DSC_0343.jpgDSC_0344.jpgDSC_0345.jpgDSC_0350.jpg

Bottom is 2"x4" welded wire fencing. The "frame" is 2"x2" furring strips. 8 feet long, 4 feet sides for the triangle, 90 degree angle at the top, I fail at geometry so whatever width that makes it...

Lookin' good!

Those are some cute little bunnies in there. But what happened to their ears? :hmm:

They were born funny. Don't judge. It's a genetic anomaly in the human breed.

Fiancee is bringing home 2 sheets of 1/4" 4x8 CDX. It should be done tonight!

Looks great. Only problem I can see in my tractor with 2X4 wire bottom the small ones can sneak out when you move it. Then the chase is on!!! :bunnyhop:
Also be careful when moving not the get you large bun's feet hung up between the ground and wire.

I'm going to (try) to lure them all into the solid floored area before we move it. Maybe I'll make moving time treat time, so they get used to running over when I open the hatch.

__________ Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:33 pm __________

It looks so big but...

Storing the minilops in there as I groom. It's actually kind of small. *sigh* I was going to house 2 to 4 does in there plus litters until weaned. Nope. I'm going to do 2 does, plus litters, removing the bucks as I can identify.

Guess I'll be building several more of these.<br /><br />__________ Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:40 pm __________<br /><br />Here's with all 4 mini lops in there.

20130613-005.jpg20130613-001.jpg20130613-004.jpg20130613-002.jpg

Only thing I have left to do is put some scrap wire up on the end to fill a gap, add the hasp/lock and throw in some hiding boxes.

Back