tort rabbit pictures

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akane

Reaction score
Anyone have pics of a black tort (aaB-CCD-ee) with a standard coat, not lionhead or longhaired? I'm wondering what the kits will look like when I cross one of the offspring which all at least carry self back to my creme d'argent or to each other.

Google Cinnamon Rabbits They are basically just giant Torts.

Cinnamon.jpg

A cinnamon is a chocolate agouti isn't it? I'm wondering what black self with ee looks like. If I get agouti it will also be black based and I already know what that looks like from the dam.

I agree with Lauren about googling the Cinnamon breed. In the meantime, I am not sure what age you are looking for, but here is a baby black tort just over 2 weeks old:

AcornTort104-20-2010.jpg

Almost six weeks:

Pumpkin05-14-2010B.jpg

And an adult (Acorn, thanks Christine :) ):

Acorn01-26-2010Cjpg.jpg

A black self rabbit is aaB_C_D_E_ and a black tort is aa B_ C_ D_ ee

Hope this helps,

Lauren

The BREED Cinnamon is a black tort. There are some breeds that call the COLOUR known as "chocolate agouti" cinnamon . The picture I have posted earlier is of a non extension black tort. A red would be a non extension agouti with at least one capital "A".
images

This is a chocolate agouti^ sometimes called a cinnamon or amber etc. depending on what breed it is.

Latest posts

Back