Today's Adventure - Insulating The Shed

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Well, my mom just redid a large portion of her house, and they replaced the insulation(she had blow in stuff, replaced it with regular insulation.) Her, being the "waste not, want not" type that she is, saved every scrap of the old insulation to reuse, and decided that today, we are going to insulate my shed. I'm not really complaining - I like free stuff, and I like the idea of the shed being warmer over the winter(this winter was brutal, and now I have a bunch of half wild rabbits because I wasn't handling them at all because it was too cold to be outside!!)

So, last night, I removed all the cages that I could. Turns out that I have enough empty cages to house all of the rabbits I have twice over. I have cages set out on the lawn for the rabbits to go in while we're insulating the shed. When all is said and done, I will have 4 more cages in the shed than I had before.

The only problem, I have a maiden doe who was due yesterday, who may or may not have kindled overnight(haven't checked yet). Hoping this doesn't stress her too much!!

Back