• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Holland Lop kits and one doe (Doe SOLD) Three boys left

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladysown

Staff member
Reaction score
8 of them.

5 confirmed boys, 2 does and 1 I have no clue. :)

Three of the bucks are tiny, the rest are bigger. IF they get as big as mom, they'd work for a meat program (she rivals in size of my smallest harlequin).

Big rabbit, but three small kits - which makes sense based on her heritage and the buck she was bred to. She's looking for a home as well.

Jesse...I know that. Mingle...you know Mingle. Anyways, Mingle (born to two Small and compact HL's) somehow grew to be a big doe. But she's gone to a home of a pet only breeder, who was absolutely delighted in the variety in her last litter.

Mingle just didn't get a dwarf gene.The odds are higher that kits from her won't have one either, even bred to a buck with the dwarf gene. However she will never produce a peanut either.

in her first litter, bred to the tiniest HL buck that I have (he's heavier than he looks). She had 8 kits, 5 born larger, three smaller. Of the three that I held back, one grew to 1/3 bigger than siblings, the last two should remain small bucks (based on current growth rates). The smallest I retained, the next smallest went to a private sale pet home, and the rest went off to my pet store buyer.

Back