• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Elops for sale

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jasharia

Reaction score
Well I tried putting this on creigslist where sale of farm animals is ok but someone flaged me. I made it clear they where not for pet but for FFA or 4H projects. Even went on saying they come with tattoo to get you showing right away. Some people....

I have 8 left depending one what I trade a breeder for she might get the REW or the blue girl. The rest are all boys. Broken blue, REW and Broken blue tort. Prices start at $55 Go on my web site and check out who I still have left. Hold only meanes someone told me they wanted that baby no money has been excanged. They are 8 weeks old and redy to go now. I will think about shipping to the right person and when it gets cooler. Thank you.
Currie

http://tcfarm.webs.com/

Wb site is still in the makeings.....

As long as your listing is good and proper, you should be able to relist on Craigslist. I hear some people just go through and flag all the posts in a certain area on a certain day, just because they can. Or they flag competition.

Latest posts

Back