BEW with Blue Fawn Harlequin

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AnnapolisBunnyFun

Reaction score
Greetings,

My kids have Mini Plush Lop rabbits and Im trying to decide which buck to breed with the BEW Doe. I have 2 Bucks; a Blue Fawn Harlequin and Blue Otter.

Does anyone know enough about genetics to give me the odds of what I will get if she breeds with one vs the other?

I would be grateful for help with this!

IMG_4994.jpeg

Greetings,

My kids have Mini Plush Lop rabbits and Im trying to decide which buck to breed with the BEW Doe. I have 2 Bucks; a Blue Fawn Harlequin and Blue Otter.

Does anyone know enough about genetics to give me the odds of what I will get if she breeds with one vs the other?

I would be grateful for help with this!

View attachment 39261
The Vienna gene that makes BEW covers up the effects of almost every other pattern and color gene, except for REW. So it will be nearly impossible to know what you'll get, other than Vienna-marked and Vienna-carrying kits, unless you know what's behind her. Does she have a pedigree with anything other than BEW on it?

If they've been hanging out together like they are in the picture, she may already be pregnant by one or both. :oops:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back