Think you have an escape artist?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe the badgers need some more interesting puzzles to solve in their pen. That's what they do with octopus and kea bird. Usually some bit of food locked away that they have to solve how to get.

Go Stoffel, go! :p

They never showed how they got Stoffel back to his pen each time... can you imagine wrangling a freedom loving badger back home? :x I don't think you could pay me enough to try it! :lol:

I think that would be hazardous duty. They didn't say anything about digging but I've seen our common North American badger dig with all four feet and just sink into the ground like it was on an elevator going down. :lol:

watched that with my lad about a month ago.... he had fun with it when playing with his toys later.. the escapee made an impact. :)

I had a horse that could open electric fencing. The handles had to be turned just right and a reinforced clip for them. Otherwise he'd specifically grab the handle and rip upward until it yanked loose. He escaped his stall one night, broken in to the fee area, and ate himself to severe laminitis on a 55g drum of oats. We tried to save him but he had other problems pointing to a metabolic disorder so once foundered and getting out of shape from lack of exercise he started to succumb to further episodes due to heat or managing to eat too much clover. Eventually he was put down.

Latest posts

Back