THEY'RE HERE! THEY'RE HERE!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nyctra

Reaction score
OH! OH! OH! This is the BEST Halloween ever! Though I believe it's the first time I've been out on Halloween in a few years... :oops: I saw my niece and a couple nephews briefly before they went trick-or-treating, and the biggest brightest double rainbow I've ever seen as we turned off the highway onto the road home, and also the best part - THE BUNS!
They are perpetually dressed up as cotton balls! :p

Meet my new French angora trio: the Big Bad Wolf, Autumn, and Elvira!
Mr. Wolf is the chocolate, Autumn is chocolate or lilac tort (leaning more towards choco tort), and Elvira is...black! Of course. :D Wolf and Autumn are the same age, and Elvira is a bit older.

I'm in love. :in_love:

Attachments

• IMG_0208.jpg
    IMG_0208.jpg
    323.1 KB · Views: 2,116
  • IMG_0211.jpg
    IMG_0211.jpg
    315.1 KB · Views: 2,116
  • IMG_0236.jpg
    IMG_0236.jpg
    312.6 KB · Views: 2,116
  • IMG_0244.jpg
    IMG_0244.jpg
    339.7 KB · Views: 2,116
It's so tempting to just stand out there all night, petting them. :D But I was so eager last night about getting them, I barely got any sleep, and I"m sssoo tired, and they'd probably like some peace and quite for a bit without me poking and prodding.

sounds like God is shining his face on you,with the double rainbow. :) Beautiful bunns! better start learning to spin.knit,crochet...You are going to be busy,busy,busy. :p Congratulations !!!

The babies are a bit under 11 weeks, and Elvira is a bit over 17 weeks.
It's nearly dawn now. Soon I can go back out there and not feel so bad about bothering them. I gave them some grain at midnight and they seemed to be settling down nice. They took nibbles from the grain cup and held down their faces to be pet despite me being a creeper in the dark with a flashlight... lol

Nyctra":1q11t49n said:
...They took nibbles from the grain cup and held down their faces to be pet despite me being a creeper in the dark with a flashlight... lol
Well after all, it was Halloween ya know.
trick-or-treat.gif

Glad you like them.

I've got hair in my throat and a scratch on my wrist, but boy am I happy! :D

I brushed all three a little bit today.

Autumn backed her butt up into the corner while I was combing out some butt tangles and bits of stuff. Even through all the fuzz, that pose was vaguely familiar, and I had a feeling she was gonna...and she did. Peed right in the corner. :lol:
IMG_0263.jpg

Then Elvira decided she'd had enough standing around and laid down. It made combing around her rear a little easier.
IMG_0292.jpg

And I lovelovelove these chocolate eyes! I've never had a chocolate before.
IMG_0295.jpg

Beautiful rabbits Nyctra. Man I know how you feel about the brushing :lol: I HAVE to brush my little woolies every day or else it is mat city around their rumps by the evening of the 2nd day. So what are your plans for the wool?

I don't really have any real plans yet. :hmm: My mum might get an idea, though. Learning how to make it usable is on the agenda for sure! lol
I combed out some mats and debris from Wolf's tush again tonight. Feel like I'm getting somewhere - but watch him be all matted up in the AM. XD

Latest posts

Back