They're GONE!!!!!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anntann

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
happy dance happy dance!! :bananadance2: :clap: :clap2: :clap:

and I have a BIG BIG pen open!! Well, I did anyway. Now Mama-san and her 4 popples are happily exploring their new digs. AND mama has a lovely big tub to hid in :D

For those not up on the saga of "will he/won't he" ever send the 8 fryers off to freezer camp...it's finally happened. Maybe. At least they're out of the house now and on their way to the farm. It was a near thing tho...supposed to leave this morning at 7am, but turned out Mike had a meeting at 9am at work. so....and then we dilley dallied around for a couple hours after he got home...BUT!! they're GONE! and I told him I didn't care WHAT he did with them, but the only way they could come home was in a freezer bag.

Now I have a place that I can put the little boy angora when he discovers he's a boy :)

I wonder if you'll arrive at the farm to discover there is a new pen of NZ bunnies ;)

__________ Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:20 pm __________

I wonder if you'll arrive at the farm to discover there is a new pen of NZ bunnies ;)

__________ Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:20 pm __________

I wonder if you'll arrive at the farm to discover there is a new pen of NZ bunnies ;)<br /><br />__________ Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:25 pm __________<br /><br />i must really wonder that eh?

Well, they spent the night in the back of the truck. :roll:

He spent the evening setting up a station for "the deed". And installing the doors on the Masonry heater.

After he finishes with the fryers, (maybe I should just call them roasters, eh?) he starts putting in the ceiling insulation in the apartment! :bananadance: When THAT is finished....I can move out to the farm!! :bouncy: At that point (looking at March, I suspect) the rabbits and the chicks will go into their respective housing and life will be GOOD! harder than sitting here at home with running water, "flip the switch" electricity, and DSL internet...but GOOD!:D<br /><br />__________ Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:50 pm __________<br /><br />okay. it's DONE! and the report is that they had very little fat inside...livers, lungs, kidneys all looked healthy.

and of course....This afternoon I got a PM on HT to ask if I knew of anyone who has meat rabbits for sale :wall:

ah well. I can now plan a lovely slow cooked rabbit for Monday or even Sunday! :rock:

Back