The Rabbit Taj Mahal

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dragonjaze

Reaction score
I have a cage, pellets, hay, litter box, litter, toys...but no rabbit. Yet!

Mostly finished setting up the cage tonight, and wanted to get opinions. The cage is 42" wide, 24" deep and 30" tall. I set it up with a BIG top level and small middle level, which can all be rearranged as desired.

I'm planning on either a dwarf breed, or a smallish medium sized breed like a dutch. Bun is going to have LOTS of cage room, which is good, because I can't let him run loose in the house all the time.

Going to add some toys, a natural fiber mat to lay on, and probably a big square of fleece, as well as some cardboard boxes, etc, to hide and play in.

Still need to make a hay rack, too, which will go in the corner above the litter box.

Thoughts, improvements?
DSCN0260.JPG

DSCN0262.JPG

OMG You are right, that is a Rabbit Taj Mahal!!! It looks great, but you may want to fasten a scrap of carpet on the ramps so the bunny will have something for traction until it learns to use the ramps :lol:

The only other thing that I would suggest you might want to add is a tube of some sort for the bunny to go through ... all my bunnies love to go through things :D And cardboard boxes make perfectly fine hidey holes/elevation points/in-and-out play toys :lol:

Back