The PINK colony

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Imogen Rose

Reaction score
Here are some pictures of the latest addition to the garden!
The 6' by 3' shed on the left houses 4 guinea pigs in a little group on the floor, with lots of tunnels and hidey holes.
On the right is the new colony hutch. It is 5' by 10' split into two equal sections. On the left is a bit more basic, with two hutches on top of each other. One bunny lives in here, and she is expecting a litter.
The right currently houses 3 6month old litter mates. They have three shelves on the left, and a ramp inside the hutch on the right. They have logs to chew, and I have filled hanging baskets with hay. There is bark chip on the base, that I have to scoop out and add to the compost every couple of weeks.
There is currently plastic sheeting hung on the inside to protect the hutches from the driving rain. In the summer these can be removed for ventilation and cooling.
Everyone's colony ideas on here inspired this, thank you for the inspiration :)
[album]3042[/album][album]3043[/album][album]3044[/album][album]3045[/album][album]3046[/album][album]3047[/album][album]3048[/album][album]3049[/album]

Ooh cute!
I want my bunny area pink now. :lol:

Latest posts

Back