The Moment we all have been waiting for...

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Star

Reaction score
So my mom and sister have surprised me with my new bunny tonight! He's adorable. He had red eyes and he's black and white or chocolatey-brown and white. I'm clueless when it comes to markings. XD I haven't decided on a name yet. I was thinking Asher, but he doesn't seem like an Asher to me. I'm just so happy ^.^ I will be posting pictures of him soon. :)

:congratulations: I cannot wait for some pictures.

Anything with red eyes is either a Ruby Eyed White (REW) or himilayan colour and the himilayan has darker points on their ears, nose feet and tail so I am assuming this is your new buns colour.

So now we just need to know what breed he is :)

Congrats.

Looks himi by the picts, though I don't know what they call the color in Lionheads. Probably pointed white. If you say himi people will understand.

He's a cutie, Star! :bouncy:

Congratulations on finally getting a new little friend! :D

Have you named him yet? He's a cutie pie. He reminds me of an Ewok for some reason (from Star Wars). A Star Wars themed name would be pretty cool (wink, wink). Sorry, everything in our house ends up being Star Wars eventually.

MamaSheepdog":wgoro8g0 said:
He's a cutie, Star! :bouncy:

Congratulations on finally getting a new little friend! :D

Thanks! :) Though he tends to scan the area around him. It kinda scared me when I first saw it. I thought he had some sort of illness XD but I learned that red eyed bunnies tend to do that hehe.

Back