the blob popped (cavy)

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akane

Reaction score
I put off cleaning the cage a little while because I didn't want to try to move the blob. :lol:

Of course as soon as I posted the blob to the meat cavy group this happened

Nice big pups and 4 isn't bad. I was hoping it was 5 and then I pulled them out to find they were just big and nearly all red so they blended together. The dark one I think is a chocolate agouti. I'm keeping any sow plus the chocolate agouti no matter what it is. I shall make my own line of chocolate since it's just an uncommon color here and the chocolate boar is my biggest.

How did you know she was pregnant? :? :roll: :lol:

Congratulations on the pups- they all look great! Mom is a good producer. :D

alforddm":q9yhg3ov said:
She was huge! How did she move? :lol: :lol:

Congratulations on the pups.
I started asking myself that question 2 weeks ago but she just kept wobbling around for another 2 weeks. :lol:

Wow! She was huge! Congrats on the babies!
We bred our guinea pig we used to have once, she was a tri abysinnian, and she had two babies, one tri abbysinnian who was born deformed and one smooth tri boar. I don't know what color the father was, he appeared to be black, but not pure black, almost a smoky black, with some brindle markings and some orange patches. His fur was smooth, but slightly longer than the average smooth, with little tufts on his ears. The babies were super cute, but then we lost all our piggies to a virus:(

I actually got a litter of 5 but they have got to be half the size of each of those pups so the sow didn't start to deform into weird shapes instead of just being really round.

akane":3kqsvqg4 said:
I actually got a litter of 5 but they have got to be half the size of each of those pups so the sow didn't start to deform into weird shapes instead of just being really round.

So pretty! I love the darker colors of that litter!

Back