Teriyaki rabbit

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GBov

Reaction score
Debone and chop up into bite sized pieces two rabbits and place into a ziploc bag.

Into the same bag add about a cup of soy sauce, a third cup sugar, two tablespoons apple cider vinegar, a tablespoon garlic powder (American garlic if you can, the taste really IS better), a teaspoon ginger, a teaspoon paprika, a half teaspoon ground white pepper and a dash of hot red pepper. All of those measurements are approximate as I just slosh in all of it and cross my fingers. :lol:

Zip up bag and skooooosh is all round to mix it up.

Set in fridge at least 5 hours to overnight, depends upon your schedule, skooshing it every now and then.

Then take out the meat, place it on a baking tray one layer thick and put into a 200 degree oven for about two hours. Moving it about now and then.

Once the meat is cooked take the bag with the marinade left in and put a handful of flour in and mix it in well.

Pour into a skillet and heat on med high while stirring all the time. Cook till thickened and pour over meat.

Serve with pasta or rice.

Its FAB!

And a LOT less fiddly than it sounds. :D

Sounds really good! A lot like my teriyaki, but I use brown sugar or white sugar mixed with molasses.

Now I'm going to make this!

Latest posts

Back