Successful!?!?!?!?!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oscar

Reaction score
So today i had to fix my doe Penny's cage, i figured no harm in putting her in with my buck since i wanted babies anyway and didn't figure they would breed( should have known better) so by the beginning of April I should have some new babies, of course the thing is if she wanted to take.

If she lifted, and he fell off, you will probably need a nest box in 28 days! Something to look forward to for sure.

I saw about 3 fall offs in about 5 to 7 minuets, her first breeding, and she was very willing! I was very happy and surprised.

I remember my first time purposefully breeding. Good old Mocha. He founded 4 rabbitries and knew his job. I asked if like a dozen times of him falling off was enough :roll: Yep that should do it. Sometimes once is good.

If mine have even 1 fall off, it's good enough. I have one buck that has been successful numerous times with NO help from the doe, at all. Her tail was plastered to the cage floor and he had no fall off, but he somehow still succeeded :roll:

I just wanted to make sure they bred and she got pregnant, hey were still getting along so i let her stay in for a little but longer than 1 fall off. What colors would i get out of a cream foe and a smoke pearl buck? I dont have any history on their back ground because i got them from a family member. <br /><br /> __________ Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:24 pm __________ <br /><br /> Is it possible for a pregnant doe to be grumpy just 4 days in? Today she didn't want anything to do with me, i think she gave the death glare!!! :evil:

Latest posts

Back