Spicing up ear numbers.

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DevonW

Reaction score
I just tattooed a couple rabbits today and instead of using the boring first letter of the sires name, and first letter of the dams name, then the number in the litter like I usually do. Or the first letter of my rabbitry plus the last number of the year then the number the kit was born this year. I now have the following tattoos so far.

DevonGlen's Last Crusade Chestnut Jersey Wooly Buck - LOL
DevonGlen's (unnamed) Black Jersey Wooly Doe - HI
DevonGlen's/Whoville's Elvis Ain't Dead Black Mini Rex doe - FTW

Then Noirette X Mon Dieu's entire litter have the following tattoos.
Black Buck 1 - ME2
Black Buck 2 - OMG
Black Doe - HAWT
Chocolate Otter doe - WOW

In a few weeks I will have two more litters to have some fun with :p

I LOVE fun tattoos! I have a HOT, LOL, BOB, BIS... etc etc.
In this next litter, three will be tatted O RLY, YA RLY, and NO WAI. Memes be fun.

I saw all sorts of interesting ear numbers when I was entering the info for the show I secretaried (well, I was the assistant secretary). BBQ, YUMI, STU, SEXY, FOSHO, WINR (wasn't, it was dqed - lol), GC, PEST, FOOL, DITZEE, and (not terribly creative, just long) SUPERPOOPRBUN4 (I'm not kidding, it was a Florida White, I think... not sure how they fit that tatt on there).

All Ears Rabbitry":1lq4wfc0 said:
I saw all sorts of interesting ear numbers when I was entering the info for the show I secretaried (well, I was the assistant secretary). BBQ, YUMI, STU, SEXY, FOSHO, WINR (wasn't, it was dqed - lol), GC, PEST, FOOL, DITZEE, and (not terribly creative, just long) SUPERPOOPRBUN4 (I'm not kidding, it was a Florida White, I think... not sure how they fit that tatt on there).

I have a friend that does whole names in ears. She showed me one saturday the was tattooed "BLUE SUEDE SHOES" Two lines. I don't know how she does it, I have a hard enough time tattooing three letters into a rabbit's ear.

Back