So she got in his cage and the results? Saw them last night

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

golden rabbitry

Reaction score
:bunnyhop: so about 33 days ago my mini rex mix and my mut doe breed because i left the hutch lid open and she crawled 32 feet straight up into his cage right after her kits were weaned the day before. I don't know how she got her fat body up but she did and last night he pregnancy was successful. Since I only breed Hollands lops and Holland lop mixed I'm gonna need some help with coloring and other things. She had 8 babies without stillborns and all but 3 are black otters so I have no ideas what i'm doing

michaels4gardens":14hf4gvz said:
Isn't interesting that rabbits will breed so readily, when they sneak out to do it... and we have to "keep trying ", to get these same rabbits to breed... they are so much like people...

LOL, Michael . . . Probably they only sneak out when they are "in the mood".

Golden Rabbitry, that is 32 feet straight up has got to be a typo, right?

lol my cat sat on the key board and i thought i deleted his edits but i missed a three, it was only 2 feet! :lol: :lol: :lol: <br /><br /> __________ Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:08 pm __________ <br /><br />
MaggieJ":28t6i9ts said:
michaels4gardens":28t6i9ts said:
Isn't interesting that rabbits will breed so readily, when they sneak out to do it... and we have to "keep trying ", to get these same rabbits to breed... they are so much like people...

LOL, Michael . . . Probably they only sneak out when they are "in the mood".

Golden Rabbitry, that is 32 feet straight up has got to be a typo, right?

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa my cat placed himself on my keyboard and i thought i fixed is typos but missed a 3 haha :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back