Show questions

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REDMIST

Reaction score
So it's been 15 years since my last show. We are going to one local and wanted to make sure the procedure for check-in. Is there a table to check in if you already registered? Once checked in find my table and settle in. Anything else? If I win I will need to go back to the table to get arba leg info, right?

Thanks

Yes there should be a check in table so you can double check your entry info and pay entry fees (unless paid in advance, but still good to double check info). In my experience, judging tables are only labeled for the first one or two breeds with more added to the list as the judge finishes up with one. Unless your breed is one of the first to be judged, you may not know which table you'll be at. I like to find a little alcove off the side so I'm out of the major traffic areas then just walk around the showroom occasionally to see when my breed may go up. Legs will be mailed to you. If the show is giving prizes for certain wins, you can pick them up at the table.

YEs, there should be a check-in table. Every show I have attended asks exhibitors to check-in even if pre-registered to ensure all entry info is correct. We like to find a space to set up near enough to the tables that we can watch for breeds being called, but far enough away that we are out of the way of most of the traffic. They may or may not know which tables your breed(s) will be on at check-in. Some shows do have youth assigned to one area and open to another. Within the last year, most shows here have changed over from mailing legs to sending them by email along with the emailed show reports, so be sure you have an accurate email address included on your entry form.

Thank you all, things havent changed all that much I guess. I was used to getting the leg paper right at the shows. We are going to see how things play out with my daughter .... fingers crossed.

If she shows in youth does she still get legs if she wins in youth??

Yes as long as 5 rabbits are being shown by 3 different exhibitors. :)

Back