Shake and Bake Rabbit Tenderloins & Seasoned Potatos

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peach

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
So today I decided to try something different with rabbit meat... Makes a nice quick meal that takes just about 1hr to prepare and make. We were cooking for two and this left enough for a 3-4th person (BF eats enough for 2 as he's 6'3"). So you can add accordingly!

(1) Package of Extra Crispy Shake and Bake
(8) Rabbit Tenderloins
(4) Red Potatoes
(2) Pans covered in Aluminum Foil

Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees

I first made the potatoes by dicing them (Skin included cause it's yummy!), running them over with a little bit of olive oil, and adding seasoning. Usually use Italian seasoning. Put them in to cook for about 30-45 minutes. (I broiled them to get them a little crispy. Add salt accordingly.

While they were cooking, I prepped the rabbit tenderloins.

Once the potatoes were ready, I pulled them out, put the rabbit in, and let them cook for about 15 minutes instead of the 20 the box recommends for chicken.

Serve and enjoy! :chef: Boyfriend swore he couldn't even tell it was rabbit! I guess this will be my recipe of choice for people that are doubtful about eating it :twisted:

I would of taken pictures but I was cooking at his apartment. :oops:

Yummy and quick..can't beat that! I have made bunny nuggets simular to your recipe. Add some dipping sauce and picky kids will happily eat it up! I like to make a "bunny ceasar salad" with crunchy breaded tenderloins too.

Latest posts

Back