• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Rex in AZ

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pikku

Reaction score
Hey all. I have a three rex does and a buck, but I was wondering if anyone on here has a good meat production line of standard rex in Arizona. I love two of my does and my buck. They are total sweet hearts. The third doe I got at six months. She was skittish, but not mean. Since having her babies she has turned into a terror!!! I'm giving her another breeding to see if she gets over it, by she also uses her nest box as a potty. Not a fan of that.
Anyway, back to the topic. I am casually looking for a good meat production doe kit. Mine are from show lines. Two litters of six, which I am quite happy with. Terror doe had a litter of two. Looking for something who has decent litter sizes in their lines and good mothering instinct and temperament.
Feel free to comment here or pm me.
Thanks,
Pikku

Pikku,
I have a line of Californian/satin cross that grow pretty fast.
I have a batch of babies being weaned this week if that's something you'd be interested in.
I haven't sexed them yet, but I'm pretty sure I've got both male and female in there. <br /><br /> __________ Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:59 pm __________ <br /><br /> Pikku,
I have a line of Californian/satin cross that grow pretty fast.
I have a batch of babies being weaned this week if that's something you'd be interested in.
I haven't sexed them yet, but I'm pretty sure I've got both male and female in there.

Latest posts

Back