Return of the Jedi

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunny-Wan Kenobi

Reaction score
HEYOOOO!!! *Dodges chair thrown by MSD*

Sorry about being gone for so long! I'll try to be more active!

In my inexcusable absence, Galadriel and I joined a Youth Group. We've been doing lots of great stuff with them ever since! V.B.S., FUGE Camp, and D-NOW, among other things! The best part has been joining the youth band, and I became the drummer! I can do several fancy things, but honestly I'm just glad I can keep a beat! :lol:

I'm currently working on this song here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oq9ctufAW4

May or may not have bit off more than I can chew! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Once again, I promise I'll try to be more active! Y'all are stuck with me from now on! :p

Welcome back! I'm one of the newbies who snuck in while you were away. *waves* I started watching the video thinking it was YOU playing and went, "Dude's awesome, what's he talking about??"

Ah. That's not you :lol: that'll be pretty stellar when you get it down though! Great beat.

Glad to hear that we're stuck with you, Bunny-Wan! :bouncy:

It's really nice to see you and Galadriel back on RT. Sounds like y'all are having a blast with your youth group. :D

(But how 'bout your mom? All her "favourite" members are around (Homer and Mystang to name two) just waiting for her and her trusty chair! :chair:

Heya Bunny-Wan!

Glad to see you're back, as well! That youth group does sound like a lot of fun (I never joined one myself, but DH has tons of really great stories that make me feel like I missed out sometimes)! :oops:

Congrats with the band, drums are hard (at least if you lack rhythm, which most of the people on my side of the family seem to). :lol: Can't wait to see your skills once you polish them up a bit!

2CrazyFools":tq3xhz55 said:
Welcome back! I'm one of the newbies who snuck in while you were away. *waves*
Thank you! *Waves back*

2CrazyFools":tq3xhz55 said:
I started watching the video thinking it was YOU playing and went, "Dude's awesome, what's he talking about??"

Ah. That's not you that'll be pretty stellar when you get it down though! Great beat.

:coffee-screen: HAHAHA!!! I wish! :lol: :lol: :lol:

MaggieJ":tq3xhz55 said:
Glad to hear that we're stuck with you, Bunny-Wan! :bouncy:

:cheesysmile:

MaggieJ":tq3xhz55 said:
(But how 'bout your mom? All her "favourite" members are around (Homer and Mystang to name two) just waiting for her and her trusty chair!

:lol: Shall I smack her with the chair and tell she's needed here? :p

Nymphadora":tq3xhz55 said:
Heya Bunny-Wan!

Glad to see you're back, as well!

Great to be back, I've missed my RT family!

That youth group does sound like a lot of fun (I never joined one myself, but DH has tons of really great stories that make me feel like I missed out sometimes)!

Oh yeah, being in a youth group/band has been one of my greatest experiences ever!

Congrats with the band, drums are hard

Indeed, but entirely worth it!

(at least if you lack rhythm, which most of the people on my side of the family seem to).

:lol:

Can't wait to see your skills once you polish them up a bit!

You just might! But first the polishing part has to happen! :lol: :p :lol:

Latest posts

Back