Really hoping the SFC visits....

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladysown

Staff member
Reaction score
So I know it's early to sex kits...at just about three weeks...

But right now it's looking like New New Easter gave me 6 boys and two girls. And the girls are one white and one smallish red. ARGH!!!!! I want the big red boy to be a girl!!!!!! So SFC PLEASE COME. To a very specific litter....the red one. no one else mind you....just the red one. :)

I think mine might be too old for the SCF at this time, but I sure wish it had visited. I want to keep one of the rex/nz cross doe kits, and of course my favorite has been male every time I've looked. So last week I started checking the rest (they are getting close to 12 weeks old) and it seemed like all the nice marked ones are boys! I suppose the two REW and the two minmal marked kits will be the does - why do the boys have to be the pretty ones!

Cathy

You two have it backwards... The reason all the purty ones are boys is because the Sex Change Fairy flew by while they were still in the nest box.

Geez... I thought everyone knew that! :p

Devon's Mom Lauren":34e34xu0 said:
We once had the sex change fairy visit our car on the way to convention in Kentucky!!Too bad it was the judge that found out..haha we renamed him Bucky Kentucky

I didn't know the SCF could fly that fast! :roll:

Latest posts

Back