Real or Fake?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is cute..in a kind of "what did my human do to me!"way... :lol:
Without the spoiler I still say he looks real..but..where are his front legs ?.

katiebear":3rqnwy2p said:
He is cute..in a kind of "what did my human do to me!"way... :lol:
Without the spoiler I still say he looks real..but..where are his front legs ?.
I think he's just in the classic standing bunny pose, but with his front legs hanging a little lower than usual. :)

Miss M":2pu4khhh said:
I think he's just in the classic standing bunny pose, but with his front legs hanging a little lower than usual. :)

Oh ok, on the desk top I can see his shoulders and arms..not so much on the smart phone....thanks...(made me look) :D

I agree, Maggie. Looked like an animatronic puppet to me. I kept zooming in to various parts like the eyes to see if that would help. The posture/odd front arm pose also made me feel like it was not quite real looking. :eek: laugh's on me, I guess!

He showed up on hubby's Facebook. ..poor guy, I had a toy poodle when I was a kid. .she acted ashamed every time my step mom made her get one of those french cuts..she liked the puppy cut better, no humiliating poofs....

katiebear":1ysyirak said:
He showed up on hubby's Facebook. ..poor guy, I had a toy poodle when I was a kid. .she acted ashamed every time my step mom made her get one of those french cuts..she liked the puppy cut better, no humiliating poofs....
We had a standard poodle as the family dog during my teen years and he LOVED being clipped. When he needed a clipping he looked sad, or as my dad put it "he looked like an old man who needs a shave". But after being clipped he strutted proudly, head held high and a spring in his step, he knew he was lookin good! :lol:

DBA":3qa71uua said:
Looks ugly, but in a tasty kind of way.

Hey, dat mean, DBA! :angry: How can you think of eating dat poor bun.
:lol: No seriously, he's cute, he kind of looks like "What just happened to me?"
Looks real to me!

The angora breeder community is riled up about Wally, since they figure it'll mean an influx of angora rabbits being sold into improper homes.

Latest posts

Back