ramble ramble ramble...

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anntann

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
3 probably pregnant angoras, and their younger female friend (CB's daughter) need to go out to the farm into their new colony/coop. I'll probably take them out when the first batch of chicks go out in 3 weeks. Chuck can also go out, and live in HIS new house...in the same coop but separate.

Mama-san and her new kits will move back into the grow out area...OR, if I leave her in the birthing pen until the Angoras go out to the farm..Mama and her older daughter and the kits can all go into the colony in the upstairs at the house until the young kits are ready to go outside (4 weeks maybe?). And then...OUTSIDE with them!! muahahaaaaa.... Reckon I'd better get all the undergound fencing ready.

AND the chickies. I'll need three...count them THREE coops for the chickens eventually. But just one big one for the time being. I'll just grab the cockerals as they mature and put them down in the far hoop coops, away from the hens. First I need to choose the best roos for breeding, tho. blah. too much to think about. For now..just get the big coop ready for the chickies.

Bees. Need to install the new bees tomorrow. The question is..WHERE? Do I put them where it's easy to get to from the house/barn? or do I put them off alone where nothing will bother them (like me mowing with the tractor or the chickens) but I'll need to remember to check on them? sigh. decisions decisions. :D

have fun making all those decisions. :) will you be able to move your pregger does in three weeks or will they be in process of kindling???

Back