Rabbit Tricks

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olafthebunny

Reaction score
Hey!
I teach my REW mix breed rabbit tricks. Such as, Beg, High Five, and to go through tunnels ( Don't know if that counts).
If anyone teaches their bunnies, tricks, please share about them!
And i have one question:
I have been trying to teach my rabbit how to jump. Does anyone here do rabbit agility? And any ways i cam teach him easy?
Thanks!

OKay those are some awesome tricks! How on earth did you teach your bun how to high-five? XD

@Lain:
Well it started when i started training him how to beg ( Stand on his hind legs). Then he started putting his paw on my hand when he stood up. And he does it almost every time! I ended up rewarding him for doing it:) :)

I would hold a carrot in front of her and say carrot letting her eat it. After a while she would stand up when I said carrot.

Another rabbit used to run back and forth along the same track. I place a small pillow in her path and she would jump over it.

Those are good training ideas a7736100! <br /><br /> __________ Wed May 04, 2016 11:15 am __________ <br /><br /> Sadly Olaf no longer does high five. :( I have tried teaching him it again, but he won't do it. I had stopped doing tricks with him for a while, but will start again soon!

That's cool that you were able to teach him all those tricks! Maybe, with a little patience, he'll learn high five again.

I had a Netherland Dwarf/Lionhead mix several years ago who would play hide-and-seek and tag-you're-it. He was my smartest rabbit by far and I was able to teach him quite a lot of tricks. Sadly, none of my other rabbits have even come close to being as friendly and clever as that one. :(

@Nika
That is AMAZING! I never knew bunnies could do that many amazing things!
@WinterWolf:
That rabbit sounds like he did amazing tricks!!! You're right, maybe if i try again, and again Olaf will do it again! <br /><br /> __________ Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:58 am __________ <br /><br /> Olaf is learning new tricks!
He is re-learning beg, and he is learning how to hop into my lap by command. So far he is better at hopping into my lap then begging.
After he has gotten the hang of those 2 tricks, I'll teach him how to play a tiny child's piano ( Which belongs to my brothers) and possibly high five again or something else.

Back