rabbit spraying

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ipoGSD

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
Just a quick question. When males spray, do they normally spin when they do it? I've seen thumper spin and spray twice, kind of like a binky with flying pee lol thump even managed to get his little human (my daughter) oh how we all laughed.. except our daughter didn't think it was funny.

Is this how they usually do it?

Lol I never would have thought they would spin and pee. I thought they would stand on their hind legs or something lol

Thumper has only done it twice so far. First time was when he and his brother decided it was time to start hating each other. Second time Thumper had bred a female and he was still excited and ended up peeing on my daughter lol he even nipped at her. He neverrrrr bites, he is very sweet. Almost dog like. So we knew it was because he was still amped up.

Ty for your reply. . Spinning and spraying... so cool but gross lol <br /><br /> __________ Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:18 am __________ <br /><br /> I was giggling telling my daughter as she's getting ready for school that I shared with the world what happened to her.

She informed me it was Thumper who peed on her. But chips was who nipped her. I thought they happened bat the same time. . (I was close tho I at least remembered some of it lol leave it to a 9 y/of to have a better memory than a 38 y/o hahaha)

When 2 bucks spray each other I'm sure they are not saying I love you.

Rabbits can be pretty accurate with their pee just flipping their rear end.

Oh no this happened at different times with different buns. I messed up and thought the pee and nip was at the same time and same bunny. My daughter was the one who refreshed my memory.

The males (brothers) started fighting right before we got the females so they have been separated for months. Not even allowed any out of cage time together.

So when my daughter was peed on I knew it was a male thing but I didn't know they spun and peed. I had many buns as a kid but never ever owned a male. I always had does. (Didn't know bucks made better pets back then)

Back