Rabbit-Friendly Scale?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The_Dutchess

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find a rabbit friendly scale, new or used, or how to rabbitize a normal scale? I have a little kitchen scale or a regular flat floor scale for people, would either work somehow? I can't weight my rabbits in the tiny basket that fits on the kitchen scale anymore, and they will not sit on the floor scale. :roll:

We just weighted our buns for the first time for the county livestock show, and tried 3 different scales. We finally settled on a old fashioned food scale, that is manual (not digital) and has a stainless steel bowl where you set the food (or in this case rabbits) and it held them well. We tried other food scales but one was hard to read and the other just not big enough, and both of those were digital. We purchased them all from Walmart. It was important to make sure the scale was first zero'd out (didnt come that way) and then put on a hard surface that is stable and safe. Best of Luck!

Back