Question?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZachsRabbits

Reaction score
Since REW is a color I love to have and work with and My REW Polish didn't go as planned with my only REW suddenly dying and driving 4+ hours to look/get stock it slowly burned out. I like the look of the Jersey Wooly and their over-abundance of REW's is perfect for me. I have contacted a few breeders on them. They all are so very nice and helpful but they ask me if I have any woolies which is good and what colors I would like to raise but that right there is the problem not that I wouldn't want to raise woolies but I am a youth breeder with no experience in wooled rabbits not that I can't care for it properly either. I just want one right now to know what to expect with the breed and care. Not saying in a few months I won't get another either I just want to take it slow and do it right and first of all I've got to move out these extra rabbits I have. How do I explain this politely to the breeders? :?

the way you just did.

The you want one to learn from because you are a youth breeder and want to start slow.
Would they be willing to help you choose a good starter animal and teach you want to expect should you become a youth breeder/shower.

Back