Question for moderators: may I link to Rabbittalk?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rainey

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
This is Joanna, Rainey's daughter, again. I'm writing some short pieces on homestead livestock raising for offthegridnews.com and in one of them I'm writing about how we feed our rabbits. Is it OK to mention, and give the address of, this forum as a very helpful source of information for folks trying to design their own rabbit feeding plans?
Sorry if this ought to go in another subforum. This was my best guess.

Hi Joanna. :)

It would be perfectly fine to mention RabbitTalk and to give the address. Good for the readers looking for information and good for RabbitTalk too.

Thanks for checking first. I really appreciate you taking the time to do that. :goodjob:

Edited to add:
I just hopped over to the offthegridnews site. Looks like a great resource! I've bookmarked it. :)

Thanks, Maggie! Thanks for the permission and also for this great resource.
I find OTGN's practical homesteading info helpful; some of their survivalist vision and political content is...ah...idiosyncratic (and doesn't match my own views) and I wasn't sure if it was OK to connect from them to you. Thanks for taking time to check it out and let me know.

I know what you mean about the political/survivalist information. I found that pop-up about carrying guns just about anywhere intrusive--but then I am Canadian and our gun regulations are a lot stricter. We don't have to espouse those views in order to link, and their homesteading hints are, as you said, practical and helpful.

Latest posts

Back