PVC cage designs and ideas?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

macksmom98

Reaction score
Looking to expand and wanting to look at this option. Anyone else have any info on PVC cages and how you made them?

I need a rack system, or structure. I know I can get cages fairly easily. My husband and I decided that after the last build together, we would not be doing that again, so I am on my own. Not worth the arguing, but now I have to figure it out. He does help me cull and dispose of our extra meat mutts, so I think we finally have a good arrangement:)

The backyard herds one seems to be a word for word copy of the tutorial from the Frhulinhskabine Micro farm blog... (http://fmicrofarm.wordpress.com/2012/02 ... -tutorial/). The WordPress copy definitely has the nicer pictures/alignment, so maybe that'll prevent neck strain for someone. I had used the Frhulinhskabine plans to estimate materials for my racks. I have seen her posting here on RabbitTalk in the past... I wonder if she could supply details about how that rack style is working out for her. It would be fantastic to know how that design held up over time.

Latest posts

Back