progress

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lissapell

Reaction score
Thanks to all the great advise on this terrific forum cujo is now a cuddle baby. My hub a has decided he will have a long productive life in our herd. He let's me pet him whenever. He is always ready for a treat. He will nudge me to pet him every time his door is open. He flops on his side for the hubs to rub him down. He barely struggles when he is picked up now.
Now we have to work with the nzw. She has decided she doesn't want to be friendly. I wonder if it doesn't have anything to do with maturity. She is almost 5months now and starting to develop a dewlap.
Thanks for all the help.

How wonderful! Is Cujo going to get a new name?

Your NZW probably wants to have a little visit with a buck. :mrgreen: Have you tried checking the color of her vulva?

Haha. I don't know yet about the name change. Hubs calls him big boy and he Chitters at him in a friendly way. The girls suggested roo since he boxes like a kangaroo.
I checked her 2days ago. And she was still baby pink. But they are housed next to each other and love on each other through the wire.

Latest posts

Back