pressure cooker help and recipe suggestions please (:

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohiogoatgirl

Reaction score
So i have never had a pressure cooker to use before.. i have no idea what to do with it :oops: so anyone with any tips or tricks to using one i am all ears :)

And any recipe suggestions (rabbit and non rabbit).

Thanks! :)

There are a few different builds of pressure cookers that determine how they are supposed to be used. Knowing which type you have is the first step.

As far recipes go I personally think pressure cookers make the best rabbit pie but I have had good luck with different recipes as well. Two staple ingredients Imho are thyme and paprica....oh and tiger seasoning. Yes I know that is 3 but MSD taught me how to count.

Well i fiddled with it a bit with just heatin water in it. Think i have it figured out! Tonight is test dinner hahaha. Small whole chicken so will see how itgoes :)

Cant wait a few more weeks and i will have rabbits to butcher to try in it :)

mystang89":yozqwcb4 said:
Yes I know that is 3 but MSD taught me how to count.

:congratulations: Mystang!

:judges:

You just got the coveted "Oh!" squeak of protest from me (not really an accurate portrayal of the sound, but the best I could translate to the written word)- it is a glorious day indeed for Hubs or one of the Pups when they hear it, as they know they have just gotten a colossal zinger over on me! :lol:

*Sniff!* Well, I'm glad you have taken your mathematics studies seriously, in any case. ;)

Oh, and by the way, I only popped onto this thread because I saw you had posted, and was going to tell OGG that the King of Pressure Cookers would surely give the best of advice- but now I'm not going to say it. So there.

Back