prepping to plan

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PTJeff

Reaction score
thought i'd try a little click bait...

either way, i'm looking to plan my breeding schedule and track my results.
I have watched a few (hours of) youtubes and thought about a spreadsheet vs a calendar. The calendar looked way to busy with all the things I wanted to consider so I have started to generate a multi-sheet excel spreadsheet to track 2 bucks, 4 does and the kits during the course of one calendar year.
It is a work in progress, but i'd like to throw it out to the community for anybody to use and/or make suggestions
If i can figure out how to attach it, please let me know what you think

notes: you start by putting in the first breed date, then the actual kindle dates for each breeding cycle, the hope is to populate the dates of the activities for both the breeding and the weighing on sheets 3 and 4

View attachment breeding schedule 1 weight tracker.xls

Have you looked at databases such as Kintracks? They have calendars, breeding schedules, weight gain charts and all sorts of things as well as the ability to print out pedigrees.

It's a free program if you're using an older computer and not that expensive even if you do buy it. I think you can also put in up to forty animals and use it free of charge to see if you like it.

I use it to track weights and keep track of who's related to who. There's an 'inbreeding' calculator which is brilliant if you're working with a small gene pool.

Latest posts

Back