I'm back

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladysown

Staff member
Reaction score
and I keep telling myself... the rabbits are alive and healthy...that's all that matters.....

BUT ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY oh WHY>>>> does ALL MY RABBIT FOOD HAVE TO BE GONE!?!?!?!?!?!?

How can two children taking care of 20 rabbits use up THREE ENTIRE bags of feed in 1.5 weeks?

Feed that takes me a full month (and a bit) to go through!!!!!

How can it be gone in 1.5 weeks??? How??????? Please someone explain this mystery to me? I carefully explained how much to feed. Made a list. Showed them my scoop and everything? I just don't get it.....

They'll have to survive until Wednesday..... oh man......

Oh, bad news. Kids tend to do amazing things like that....I had one watc my fish, He killed them all off. Another time, Iwas living with some people, left instructions with ONE person to feed my beta, and EVERYONE else decided they would "save" him from starvation. I was gone a week and came back to a completely food clogged fish bowl. At least he didn't die.

Were they maybe free feeding? Even then it would be amazing....my 15 are taking FOREVER to go through one bag (then again, most are still VERY young) Hope it all goes well, and welcome back! :)

bunnies were hungry ...

glad yoou are home safely and all (apart from some missing chow) is well - hope you had a great time

actually I always find every one feeds more than needed when filling in for me - so I leave twcie as much as should be needed

Glad you're back, Ladysown! Hope your holiday was super!

What I wonder is, how did the rabbits eat all that food? And why would the kids keep shovelling it in there if they weren't finishing it off? Very strange...

ah, vacation was good.

we had originally planned to spend one week in London and one week in the brantford area. We decided to just stay put in London.

Which was providential of God. Jim ended up needing to do a funeral for a dearly loved saint from our church. If we'd gone to brantford he couldn't have done that and that would have been difficult in a whole lot of ways.

Justin Loved that we stayed put as he had really really NOT wanted to go anywhere else.
He learned some new skills.
he LOVES swimming this year! Jumps in and doesn't mind if his head gets wet now. :)
Can brush his own teeth now too! :)
Played with children and just had fun.

It was nice to read, read and read some more.
to go for walks, to visit with gramma and use a private pool for the second week. (way better than the camp pool which was always overcrowded and made it difficult for a five year old to just play). Playground playing and biking. :)

The home county folk festival was very nice as well. Got to hear Bruce Cockburne (sp?) for free (well okay...for a $4 donation which is ALL we had on us at the time). Just a lovely nice quiet relaxing time allround... I even forgave the rushing home on the weekend to care for bunnies as I had no sitter).

We just had a lovely lovely time. :)

Back