will the buck figure it out

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

randtrabbitry

Reaction score
I bought this netherland dwarf buck and doe breeding pair about a month and a half ago. Doe i bred back and she has babys right know. I think he was never used to bred before and they told me he is 2yrs so will he figure it out? Im giving him tell spring but he perfers the head over the hind end of a doe. The doe i got with him i put her in there with him and she was ready for him yet he was more happy to lay beside her in the cage he finally did mate her after an hour but i still let charmer bred her to be sure she took. I have since put 3 more does in with him each time he goes for the head and finally gets the right end but by then he is tired im hoping he bred 1 of the does as he did fall of but only once cant get him to do it right more then once. He has no energy and just acts old i wounder if he could be older then what they told me. Well as long as i get a few does out of him i can find me a younger buck this spring. Something with color i love all rabbits but the spotted ones are my favorite.

put him on the right end of a willing doe don't let him nail her head - I bet he figures it out :)

lol i did try that. But he does not like to be bugged will he is in the acted. Thats how he got his name Chucky. He is the sweetest bun but mess with him when he has company over and he turns on ya lol

well i tried the butt first and no interest so i let her go which she started humping him which my other bucks seem to enjoy gets them going anyway lol. Not him he started chasing and bitting her then went after me when i was trying to remove her. He better do something special in the next month or he is gone. At least he would be a good pet bun as he has a good personality.

Latest posts

Back