ramble ramble

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anntann

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
Too many bunnies. Really need to put out the word on the lists, and maybe on Craigslist. Hate to do the craigslist thing 'cuz you never know who's going to respond...but...

In other news, I talked to a friend I hadn't seen in a few months who has snakes. I've been pondering adding rats to the menagerie for the herpetologists in the area. He was quite enthusiastic about it. Gave me a couple of places to sound out. I figure there's no way I'll get attached to rats, you know.

Need to go pluck rabbits...AND I need to put the fiber up on ebay or craigslist, too. hmm. maybe an combination ad for bunnies AND fiber under the "U-Pick" section :lol: "Angora wool for sale: you pick or we pick!" OOO!! "Be certain where your fiber comes from! 3 oz luscious Angora Fiber - $20. Comes with FREE bunny still attached!"

I was thinking about buy on onion get a rabbit - I did find burlap so a very seriously thinking about making compost tea - thought I could take a bunny along to the sale with a sign saying for adoption as well... I dunno

I do know I have too many rabbits though ;0

Back