oh my darling girl!!!:evil:

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bucknercrestfarm

Reaction score
:evil: my lil 5 year old has done a "No No" she desided to "marry" a bunch of my Rabbits and empty the nest boxes and have the "children present" so i have no clue who belongs to who and lots of breeding my does to champagnes and champanes to my new zealands so my older girl who ownes the champagnes is having a royal melt down she had babies she was hopeing to show but with out knowing who belongs to who how can she properly pedigree them?

Oh no.

She still can show them in whatever breed they look like, but entangling the who is who...

I know it bad. Im trying not to laugh as im typing this my five year old is on her belly talking to her older sister saying "but they needed to be married!" And i can her the muffled sobs of my older daughter :roll: is it wrong of me lol

Ooops. :shock:

You could have easily prevented this, you know.

Those rabbits should have been married before they started having popples.

I have to explain this to my nieces when we have puppies. As far as they believe, my dog Flare is an adulteress, because she was promised to be Chopper's lady, and she had puppies with Chase. She gets a scarlet letter.

MamaSheepdog":okjdbl3f said:

MSD owes me a new keyboard. I just snorted iced coffee all over mine at this.

Bad Habit":19ukb0zf said:
MamaSheepdog":19ukb0zf said:

If you drank your coffee like this :coffeebath: you would have been ok....just sayin'... :twisted:

LMAO! you guys are to funny! I showed my oldest daughter post from MSD she tried very hard not to laugh but ended up cracking a smile she that was pretty funny

OneAcreFarm":27drwzic said:
Bad Habit":27drwzic said:
MamaSheepdog":27drwzic said:

If you drank your coffee like this :coffeebath: you would have been ok....just sayin'... :twisted:

Oh, to have that much iced coffee.... :mbounce:

bucknercrestfarm":1bnt1c3f said:
I know it bad. Im trying not to laugh as im typing this my five year old is on her belly talking to her older sister saying "but they needed to be married!" And i can her the muffled sobs of my older daughter :roll: is it wrong of me lol
:lol: I feel sorry for your older daughter, but I've got to admit, I think I absolutely would have dissolved in laughter! :oops: Which, of course, would have made me feel terrible, but still... hey, it's funny!!!

"Children present" so she gathers all the popples together... :rotfl:

Um... these are rabbits... do we know if anything... um... happened at any of the weddings? :mrgreen:

OneAcreFarm":2lzssh8g said:

where do you get these wonderful smilelys? are these in the gallery?

Miss M":2yii9owm said:
Um... these are rabbits... do we know if anything... um... happened at any of the weddings? :mrgreen:

Oh dear! :eek: I hadn't thought of that! I hope they waited until the ceremony was over before they consummated their vows! :mrgreen:

Well, they are married now, at any rate, so we will hope for the best. :popcorn:

skysthelimit":2yii9owm said:
where do you get these wonderful smilelys? are these in the gallery?

If you go to "full editor" when you post (as if you wanted to add pics), underneath the normal smilies it says "View more smilies" click on that and another window will pop up with a larger selection!<br /><br />__________ Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:38 am __________<br /><br />
trinityoaks":2yii9owm said:
Bad Habit":2yii9owm said:
MSD owes me a new keyboard..
Make that two of us!! :rotfl:

Oh, ma-a-an... Ebay, here I come! :roll:

MamaSheepdog":12pzi2lw said:
If you go to "full editor" when you post (as if you wanted to add pics), underneath the normal smilies it says "View more smilies" click on that and another window will pop up with a larger selection!

And while you're there, if you click on the arrow next to "Filter by Category", you'll see "White Rabbit", which is a list of emoticons that are not in the main list. :cool:

Miss M":2chf8jjj said:
And while you're there, if you click on the arrow next to "Filter by Category", you'll see "White Rabbit", which is a list of emoticons that are not in the main list. :cool:

Hey!!!

:wr_shake:

That was MidnightCoder's treasure hunt!

:wr_crying:

Oh well, I guess the White Rabbits can't be hoarded by the "select few" anymore. <Sniff!>

We'll just have to share. :roll:

MamaSheepdog":3r278eck said:
Miss M":3r278eck said:

Hey!!!

:wr_shake:

That was MidnightCoder's treasure hunt!

:wr_crying:

Oh well, I guess the White Rabbits can't be hoarded by the "select few" anymore. <Sniff!>

We'll just have to share. :roll:

Those of us with tablets still can't use them, at least this tech idiot can't :D

I hope I don't get chastised for vigorously shaking a fellow Mod! Those White Rabbits can be rather violent. :eek: :x

Not many people have found the White Rabbit Smilies, so Miss M was right to divulge the secret! :sneaky2:

I'm sure MidnightCoder will be happy to see them in general use after the effort of giving them to us! :popcorn:

Back