Rabbit as barter

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anntann

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
so...I just dropped off 2 frozen rabbits with a friend, and brought home fresh goat cheese, 6 lovely big balls of unsalted butter (tennis ball size), 1 lb ground goat, 1 lb ground lamb :) I'm liking this rabbit thing. Chickens...meh. most people don't really want frozen chicken.but RABBIT! mmMMMMMm!! I do need to take her some honey, tho. Must remember the honey and the mint starts.

I love the crazy barters that you get with rabbits! You scored!!!! I'm jealous of the mint starts. :)

must say, I like bunny trades as well.

A mint start is basically a young mint plant started often from the old one.

I have a HUGE patch of chocolate mint. Started out with peppermint, spearmint, and the chocolate mint. 3 little patches. A couple of plants in each area...6feet apart. That was last year. This Spring, the chocolate mint had taken over :D It's patch is now 10feet long, 3feet wide..and creeping closer to the corn. :x I'll have to sink some tin around it so it can't continue to creep out.

Mint sends out little shoots underground ..long roots...and then they pop up growing like crazy.

thats quite a score! We dont know many people who keep any animals- I do have a friend who is a wine writer tho, hes invited to the first rabbit dinner....

Latest posts

Back