This is the Z-Tribe

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZRabbits

Reaction score
Since I formally introduced the newest member of the Z-Tribe, it's only fair that I introduce the rest.

Jake, the only dog that thinks He's the Bunny Whisper. Loves his bunnies. Notice I said his. lol

BUNNYS2243.jpg

Dobby

BUNNYS2492-1.jpg

Kreacher

BUNNYS2585.jpg

Willard, aka Bunny Bear

BUNNYS2575.jpg

Neville

BUNNYS2765.jpg

Luna

BUNNYS2668.jpg

This is the Z-Tribe. Each and every one of them has such unique personalities. Now I know I'll never be without a bunny in my home.

Karen

I remember Dobby and Kreacher and I believe Willard from another forum. Good to see they're still a kickin! Congrats on your new additions.

You've got some beautiful Netherlands! :)Love to meet other Dwarf breeders.

They are adorable! My favorite has got to be Neville! What an expression on his darling little face. :D

You wouldn't happen to be a Harry Potter fan, would you? :roll:

Lastfling":kjhi9lte said:
I remember Dobby and Kreacher and I believe Willard from another forum. Good to see they're still a kickin! Congrats on your new additions.

Yes still a kickin! Thanks so much on the congrats on the new additions to our Tribe. Amazing, one extreme to the other.

Karen

__________ Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:06 pm __________

MamaMandy":kjhi9lte said:
You've got some beautiful Netherlands! :)Love to meet other Dwarf breeders.

Thanks, My Willard I think is my most perfect Netherland. Shame I don't have papers on him since we rescued him from a reptile shop. Someone definitely didn't know what they had when they let this one go. He's still intacted so I'm still considering breeding him. Just has an awesome, calm, sweet personality.

Karen<br /><br />__________ Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:08 pm __________<br /><br />
MamaSheepdog":kjhi9lte said:
They are adorable! My favorite has got to be Neville! What an expression on his darling little face. :D

You wouldn't happen to be a Harry Potter fan, would you? :roll:

Thanks. Neville is very handsome. Truly want to see what comes from his pairing to Luna.

And yes, Harry Potter fan, which has a special meaning for me.

Karen

Bwahaha netherland house elfs! So cute. Now i see where Rubeus came from. *gazes into crystal ball* I see...i SEEE...lots of spotty babies in your future!

-HRanchito":5n5m291t said:
Bwahaha netherland house elfs! So cute. Now i see where Rubeus came from. *gazes into crystal ball* I see...i SEEE...lots of spotty babies in your future!

Hoping for torts.

Karen<br /><br />__________ Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:36 pm __________<br /><br />
rittert3":5n5m291t said:
I had a doe that looked just like Neville when I was a kid!

Hoping for a doe that looks just like him.

Karen

Latest posts

Back