Raptors and Reptiles

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WildWolf

Reaction score
Has anyone had any luck selling feeder rabbits to people who own reptiles or to organizations for reptiles or raptors or zoos? In particular, anyone in NC :) ?

Post them to Craig's List. I believe there are some big breeders that way. Most of them are visiting GA tomorrow for Repticon, which my boyfriend and I are at attending. You should see if Repticon is coming to your state. There is usually as vendor or two of frozen feeders at the expo ;) ( maybe this could open a door for you?) I've seen them sell packages of mice,rats, and insects l, but have yet to see rabbits. I'm sure there would be a market for them for those with medium-big snakes.

Thanks, I'll check out Repticon. I have a medium sized snake, but he could only eat very young rabbits. I'm also going to see if the Charlotte Raptor Center would buy rabbits for their birds. Or the Ashboro Zoo, although I'm not sure they would buy feeder rabbits.

There is a good market for reptile breeders. However, to be successful, you need to have a steady supply to service thier needs. Yet, they only need food stock for a portion of the year. So other avenues of selling your product needs to be developed.

I've got one breeder that needs about 75-100 head per month. However, that is only for about 6-7 months.

grumpy.

Latest posts

Back