Advertising?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heritage Homestead

Reaction score
I'm in the process of putting my rabbitry's name on some breeders list. I was just wondering what are everyones favorite websites to be on? I perfer free (who wouldn't! :D ), but I'm open to all ideas. I am not right now breeding anything fancy (though I'm hoping to sometime in the future). So things like the ARBA probably wouldn't work. Right now I am just breeding New Zeland and Californians as well crosses. So mostly meat. Any ideas would be welcome!

What is your market? That will determine, to a great extent, where and how you advertise.

I personally think many people do check on ARBA. We are considering getting NZs, have Beverens now, and I have looked on ARBAs breeder page for breeders in my area. Found the Beveren breeders through ARBA and the Beveren club.

If you have a web page it is easy enough for someone to go from the link on ARBA to see what you have. If it is free, it couldn't hurt. :)

My market right now is just selling for meat. Both to people who want to start to raise their own meat and to those that want the meat already ready.
I'm planning to get a NZW doe so that I can have some buns to sell for fair kids next year. I actually got an email about that today. Sadly all I have are my crosses available right now.
So as far as advertising it would be for meat and meat breed fair rabbits.
I will check out the ARBA.
Thanks

purebred californians and newzealands are pretty fancy nowdays,, to many iresponsible breeders selling halfbreed mutts to people that dont know better than to buy them for breeding stock. If you sell purebred californians and or newzealands , you will find buyers, butcher the mutts yourself. breed toward the standard of the breeds you choose.

when you put your information on a site, dont false advertise what you dont have and waste peoples time, word things carefully.

Back