standard chinchilla jrs

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chinbunny1

Reaction score
Wanted to know what you all think of them. 1rst five pictures are of a mixture of 3 bucks and 2 does. i have no idea what is what. All from the same litter. Most of the litter will be traded for another breeding line in july. these are about 6 weeks old.

showrabbits003.jpg

showrabbits004.jpg

showrabbits005.jpg

showrabbits006.jpg

showrabbits007.jpg

The ring color on one of the babies. Its just starting to come in.

showrabbits008.jpg

showrabbits011.jpg

Jr doe.

showrabbits010.jpg

Her sister, who may end up being too light in color to show. She should make a nice brood doe.

showrabbits013.jpg

One of the babies.

showrabbits009.jpg

Jr buck that is molting.

showrabbits015.jpg

Another jr buck. this is an example of a jr that is showing poor type.

showrabbits014.jpg

And his brother. I have high hopes for this guy. he looks really nice right now. can't wait to see what he looks when he is finished molting.

showrabbits016.jpg

showrabbits017.jpg

showrabbits018.jpg

All are on a cup of purina fiber 3 per day. They also get a little bit of hay and some grass now and then.

Fun getting all of them to pose. Some weren't being very cooperative.

They are lovely! I don't know much about Chins, but thought the last three looked the best. It is hard to say when they are so uncooperative when you try to pose them :). I have some buns that look great until it's picture time. Then I can't get a good shot.

The last three are the same rabbit. ;). i knwo what oyu mean about posing for the camera. I have to pretty much hold mine down in order to do it. i am hoping the last guy does well atthe shows.

I was talking to one of the kids who shows 4H, and commented about how well behaved the rabbits were. She laughed and said "when they get to the show, they're so worried about who's going to eat them that they just sit there hoping to escape notice!" :lol: "At home, they barely sit still long enough to run a brush over them".

Latest posts

Back