Register

Dehydrated Rabbit Ears ??

From vermiculture and selling rabbit manure to rent-a-bunny for Easter photographs, this forum is a place to discuss other ideas for making a profit from rabbits.
7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
BunnyBucks: 946.00

Re: Dehydrated Rabbit Ears ??

Post Number:#16  Unread postby wild1slilfarm » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:35 pm

My dogs love the hides salted, we try not to give it to them but they ended up with a couple one day when the door wasn't closed all the way on the hot tub room(we store extra pelts in there if we run out of room on the hanger)
Wild 1's Lil Farm
Baker City, OR
www.wild1slilfarm.weebly.com

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
BunnyBucks: 14,560.00

Post Number:#17  Unread postby GBov » Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:40 am

What a cool idea! My dog takes the raw head with great enthusiasm but then just leaves them lying about her pen. Talk about stink! I think she might actually EAT the dried ears, esp if I "accidentally" leave them on the table :lol:

BunnyBucks: 265.00

Post Number:#18  Unread postby Saiyuri » Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:34 am

Strange question but would a cat eat them (never got them the other ears so I doubt it) was planning on drying mine as I hate to see things go to waste but I don't have a dog or want to get mobbed by animal rights people for trying to sell / give away even

Previous